Main Benefits of BAFADOR®
- BAFADOR® aids to eliminate pathogenic serotypes of Aeromonas sp. and Pseudomonas sp.
- Reduces mortality in infected fish (by up to 90%).
- Convenient, easy to use application, through immersion bath at any stage of life.
- Immediate aid in antibacterial action (unlike vaccines) it protects fish within minutes and hours.
- Does not leave residue.
- No withdrawal period.
- It does not create antibacterial resistance and helps works against antibiotic resistant strains of Aeromonas sp. and Pseudomonas sp.
- Reduces economic risk.
- Safe and well-tolerated by fish.
- No side-effects for fish, humans or environment.
- 100% natural and biodegradable.
- Active in a broad variety of fish species including: Indian carps (catla, roho, and mrigal), silver carp, grass carp, common carp, catfish, trout, eel, rabbit-fish, and salmon among others.
Maintain temperature range in between 2 to 10 degree celsius.